Oxygen Oxygen

Oooo...

I love it. Doomsday kinda thing, eh? I recognize the music at the end from the game Tri-achnid! But yeah, original idea, great style, great graphics. :)

notorious responds:

Thanks for the good review!

O-two O-two

Oooh

Oh wow. Nice graphics. Kinda makes me feel a little guilty, even though I know that that's not really what's happening to the poor little oxygen molecules...lol. Great style, great graphics, what more can I say?

Popstar Popstar

w00t

Loved it! Funny, and it rings true too! The graphics were perfect and the music was smooth and what a pretty voice!

Dynamic Super Hero Dynamic Super Hero

Well...

It could've been a good game, just add a few key things like a background, hitpoints, health, and maybe a storyline. But for now it's just a scrap of what it could be.

Puppy Fetch - TSF Puppy Fetch - TSF

Not bad.

I liked the concept and the puppy was adorable. The game is simple and easy to understand, but sometimes its difficult to control the puppy and hold it still, especially on a moving platform. (It always seems to be bouncing in place!) Other than that, I enjoyed playing. Not bad.

Streamline Streamline

Streamline

I know this song! Great job on the game, the song could've been in better quality though. Other than that it's a challenging, fun game and it's hard to stop playing.