Dynamic Super Hero Dynamic Super Hero

Well...

It could've been a good game, just add a few key things like a background, hitpoints, health, and maybe a storyline. But for now it's just a scrap of what it could be.

Puppy Fetch - TSF Puppy Fetch - TSF

Not bad.

I liked the concept and the puppy was adorable. The game is simple and easy to understand, but sometimes its difficult to control the puppy and hold it still, especially on a moving platform. (It always seems to be bouncing in place!) Other than that, I enjoyed playing. Not bad.

Streamline Streamline

Streamline

I know this song! Great job on the game, the song could've been in better quality though. Other than that it's a challenging, fun game and it's hard to stop playing.

Bob The Fridge Demo Thing Bob The Fridge Demo Thing

IZ fan?

Hey, that's Invader Zim music! You should totally consider making a similar style game except with Invader Zim. It should be a fun adventure to DOOM. Nice idea!

InsidiousTweevle responds:

Yep! Good idea! Invader Zim is the best show that ever graced planet earth. Doom doom, doom . . .

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Oh wow...

Genius! Love the story and everything! The controls are challenging, but I beat story mode and I loved it. Best game ever...pleeze make a sequel! I *heart* Tri-achnids!

Amoeba Amoeba

Nice job

Nice job, it's fun and easy to play. A fine addition to the action game collection, don't you think? :)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

PURE LOVE

I love how cute and adorable these little hominids are...and how easy it is to bite of people's heads...LOL
Love the game, I have the it for PS2! You guys are great!

Gateway Gateway

very original

Very cool, original, and strangely creepy... I love it! I love the room with the telescope: when you look through the telescope and there's a guy sleeping, when you look back at him again, he's right next to the window staring at you...*shudder* It sent chills down my spine. I love the style most of all. I can't get past the TV level though...send me a hint will you?

Air Hockey Ikoncity Air Hockey Ikoncity

Great Job!

Great job on this air hockey game. Not only was it challenging but addictive as well. I really loved the graphics and sounds. You have my congrats on winning second place in the daily Portal Top Five!