Oxygen Oxygen

Oooo...

I love it. Doomsday kinda thing, eh? I recognize the music at the end from the game Tri-achnid! But yeah, original idea, great style, great graphics. :)

notorious responds:

Thanks for the good review!

O-two O-two

Oooh

Oh wow. Nice graphics. Kinda makes me feel a little guilty, even though I know that that's not really what's happening to the poor little oxygen molecules...lol. Great style, great graphics, what more can I say?

Popstar Popstar

w00t

Loved it! Funny, and it rings true too! The graphics were perfect and the music was smooth and what a pretty voice!

MLB: Halloween MLB: Halloween

Blue Rox

Blue rox! I've never seen anything like your work. It's incredible. Love the techno and the voice acting. The music was the best. Keep 'em coming!

MoreLikeBlue: Ep 3 MoreLikeBlue: Ep 3

Love Blue

I love your work. I'm a huge fan of MoreLikeBlue! The graphics were great and I love how monochromatic Blue's world is. The music was incredible! It'd be great if you created a soundtrack. The voice actors were wonderful too, and the humor was just right for me anyways. Love the choice of audio! Thanks for bringing Blue into the world!

Stoneboy Stoneboy

stolen?

This looked like it was recorded. It doesn't look like an original flash movie. -stolen-

FillerBunny - B1 - PG 04 FillerBunny - B1 - PG 04

IT'S FILLERBUNNY!

LOVE FILLERBUNNY... Great job on his voice. The comic was pretty funny, even though it was just pictures. LoL... YOU LIKE FILLERBUNNY... OBEY FILLERBUNNY...

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

Nice!

Nice. I like the dream feel to it. And some flashes don't need to make sense to be good! I loved it, and I think you could improve greatly on your next flash. Great job! Keep it up.

kenya kenya

CUTE

I saw this flash on Nicktoons! You're on TV Kenya lions and tigers! (tigers in Kenya?) :P Great job!

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

-_-

I love how laid-back everyone was, and how cute the characters were. You should continue doing MapleStory animations. Maybe add more randomness?